THIS YEAR HAVE A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY AT WMAA!
Our professionally staffed birthday parties include 1 ½ hours of fun in our training area. Your child and guests will have a blast watching a live Tae Kwon Do demonstration, learning some basic self-defense, and even breaking a board.
The best part? We do all the set-up and clean-up for you, so you can relax and enjoy the day.
We encourage all parents of guests to stay and watch the fun!
To schedule your party, you can either fill out our contact form or call us directly
What We Provide
We handle the entire party from start to finish including:
- Invitation cards- Invites for each guest will be printed by us and supplied for you
- Instructors/Hosts- our staff will be in charge of set-up and clean up of the party, and supervise all activities
- Activities- One hour of private dojang use including age-appropriate games, exercises, and a mini Tae Kwon Do class.
- A live Tae Kwon Do demonstration- By our very own WMAA Demonstration Team
- Food and Drinks- We will provide two large, one topping pizzas of your choice, two 2 liter sodas of your choice OR individual bottled waters
- Cake Time- Half an hour of time will be set aside for serving of a cake you provide, and includes all basic paper products (plates/napkins, cups, utensils)
- The birthday child will receive a complimentary WMAA T-shirt
- Free Guest Pass for each guest- Guests will receive a pass for two FREE private lessons at our school
What You Provide
- The kids
- A cake
- Party favors or goodie bags (Optional)
- Additional Food (Optional)
- Gratuity (Optional)
Up to 16 Kids (Including birthday child): $199
$10 per additional child (Up to 21)
All children are required to be barefoot in the dojang. Parents who want to enter the dojang may wear socks, but must remove shoes.
Parents are welcome to enter the dojang to observe the party, or they may view the party from the waiting area.